BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jenna O.
West Hollywood, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Super full coverage, which I definitely need. But it was a little too thick, maybe I didn't warm it up enough. Feels like it could crease.
Amber S.
Kaukauna, WI
Absolutely love this!! I bought two bottles and use a tiny bit as needed and it covers everything. I get plenty of compliments on my skin!
Nicole C.
Deer Park, WA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Smooth application, excellent color blend, superior coverage. Lasted all day on my bridal client! Would definitely recommend it to friends!
Natalie H.
laurel , MS
This is a fabulous concealer! It has great coverage and isn't too dry under the eye. Covers blemishes very well. For sure worth the price.
Gabby Z.
It completely covers my dark circles!!! Will be purchasing this product again! It blends amazingly with my foundation and it does not move.
xochitl D.
Fort Worth , TX
At first I wasn't a fan of this product but then I realized it's because you have to use a TINY amount and warm it up. It's very pigmented.
Asia O.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
It's a wonderful concealer and seems to work well so far for bags under my eyes. I'm just not too convinced that it is worth the cost yet.
Emily B.
Pleasant Hill
This stuff is absolutely amazing stuff for anyone who suffers from major dark circles! I use a tiny amount of this and poof, they're gone!
Mariana V.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer it's great for the under eyes coverage but it's also very thick and sticky. I usually use it with powder to make it better.
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Really good concealer and long lasting. I wore this for my wedding and it went on and stayed on. Goes really good under or over foundations
Emily T.