BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Ashley R.
La Marque, TX
I got this product in an ipsy subscription and I loved it so much that I went out and bought the full size. It's amazing and is full coverage
Kayla K.
Bremen, Ga
Beautiful coverage. A little bit of product goes a very long way. It's very thick and slightly oily so you pretty much always have to set it.
Vianey C.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very full coverage and it is also waterproof as it claims. A little goes a long way with this product. If you put too much it can look cakey
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
This does what it says . It conceals and brightens under eye. The consistency is a bit thick and I have not mastered yet but I'll work on it!
debra b.
I received this concealer in one of my ipsy subscription bags and I love it it does crease a little but it last all day I recommend to anyone
Brittany C.
Portage, MI
My very favorite concealer. I received this in an Ipsy box and I cannot wait to get the full product. It has full coverage and works so well.
Myrna L.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer!!!

I don really have under eye circles but i love how nice and smooth and bright it makes my eyes look when i wear it!!
Allison J.
Midlothian, IL
Love love love the coverage! Full coverage that doesn't crease. It is quite sticky when first applied, so make sure you set it with a powder.
Constance B.
Review for: Tan more...
This is the ultimate anti-aging concealer! I have been using this stuff for years and continue to love it compared to all other products!
Ashley P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I've received this in my ipsy bag and I love it. It's so full coverage . A little bit does go a long way and it covers the circles perfectly.
Emily T.