BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
member-4c5e4
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love it cosmetics they are great! The concealer is great and their concealer brush s awesome I love this product!!!!!! It lasts all day!
Emily B.
Pleasant Hill
This stuff is absolutely amazing stuff for anyone who suffers from major dark circles! I use a tiny amount of this and poof, they're gone!
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This completely covers my dark circles!!! I love it! It is kind of heavy so a little goes a long way. Haven't had any creasing or anything.
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I started using this concealer back a couple of months ago and it's my favorite. It covers up better than any concealer I used in the past.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This concealer is great! Amazing coverage that is buildable and is anti-aging so it's doing great things for your skin while looking great.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I love IT cosmetics. This is one of my favorite things from IT cosmetics. It's so light and just what it says happens.. Bye bye under eye.
Meryl S.
Flemington, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
My holy Grail. I don't go without it. Wear it everyday. My pot of gold. I keep extras. It does what it says.best coverage of any concealer
Sunshine R.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Used a friend's and loved it! I used it to cover a couple spots and under eye. Didnt wear anything else. We went mudding and it stated on!!
Alissa P.
Swartz Creek, MI
Makes me feel like I have no bags under my eyes Helps me feel more confident walking around and going places just a great product over all
Susana G.
I love this product "! It really cover my very dark spots in my face specially under my eyes. It has a full coverage. I really recommend it
Emily T.