BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Amber C.
Review for: Antiaging more...
love this stuff. its is my go to product. I love this stuff so much, it is definitely worth the price. great coverage and very long lasting.
Ashley R.
La Marque, TX
I got this product in an ipsy subscription and I loved it so much that I went out and bought the full size. It's amazing and is full coverage
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is an amazing under eye concealer!! I love the creamy consistency and it does an amazing job hiding my dark pigmented under eye circles
debra b.
I received this concealer in one of my ipsy subscription bags and I love it it does crease a little but it last all day I recommend to anyone
Lindsay D.
This stuff is awesome! !! when I got very ill a few months ago I had got really dark rings under my eyes. This product covered them right up!
Kimberly H.
Lexington, NC
Love love love. Works wonders on those dark circles after working 14 hour days for weeks in a row. Also works well with multiple foundations.
Kayla M.
The best, easiest covering concealer I've used. A tiny dot goes a very long way, and it is uber moisturizing. Covers anything and everything!
Angelica G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
As much as I tried to love it, I just couldn't. It would sit on my lines and make look so older. Even with a setting powder it would crease.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Thick heavy coverage but always melted down like your own skin. Never looked caked on when applied right, but deff best applied with fingers
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff makes dark under eyes a thing of the past. Amazing stuff and so little goes a long way. Always look awake and refreshed after this
Emily T.