BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tori W.
North Adams, MA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This was too thick for my liking. It caked up and looked terrible under my eyes. If you like VERY full coverage concealer you will like this
Jen C.
Plano, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A friend swore by this! And I agree! It does not crease, lasts all day! Holy grail of undereye concealers for now, till I find a better one!
Rachael P.
Rose Hill, VA
I love it cosmetics don't get me wrong but my skin is SUPER oily and this and just about everything else I've tried slides right off my face
Salonda D.
Dumas, AR
Review for: Antiaging more...
I absolutely love this concealer! It's great to wear during warmer weather and it's long lasting. I've worn it to parties and it didn't budge
Michelle H.
Roseville, CA
It covers very well, but is a little sticky even after applying a setting powder. I use it to cover redness from zits as well as my melasma.

Myrna L.
I love this concealer!!!

I don really have under eye circles but i love how nice and smooth and bright it makes my eyes look when i wear it!!
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
Super creamy and does not crease under eye. It is pretty thick, so a little goes a long way. It is buildable and long lasting. Blends easily.
Vianey C.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very full coverage and it is also waterproof as it claims. A little goes a long way with this product. If you put too much it can look cakey
Sydnee B.
Gresham, OR
This is one of the best concealer out there! It is so full coverage, easy to blend with your fingers and a little bit goes such a long way!!
Kayla K.
Bremen, Ga
Beautiful coverage. A little bit of product goes a very long way. It's very thick and slightly oily so you pretty much always have to set it.
Emily T.