BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Amanda D.
Eastman, GA
This concealer gives very good coverage. It goes on smoothly as well. The only drawback is that it sometimes settles into creases on your eyes.
Amanda E.
I was not a fan of this particular concealer for my under eye area. I found it difficult to blend and it left my under eye area looking cakey.
Kayla K.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Best concealer for dark circles. This stuff is buildable and has amazing coverage. It blends beautifully and I would definitely purchase again!
Wendy M.
Having sleepless nights or tiring days that wear down your eyes? This product will simply do the trick. Apply on the under eye area, and voila!
Lucia G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I got this on my iPsy bag and I love that feels nice and light onder my eyes, works just right, has medium to full coverage and its afortable.
Luisana H.
Fillmore, CA
I love this concealer. Strong coverage. Goes on smoothly and brightenes up you under eyes. Does not crease. I also use it as eye shadow primer.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this concealer, it applies nicely and covers up the darkest of circles. It comes in sleek packaging and is small so it's portable
Suzanna V.
I notice a difference after every use , my undereyes really brighten up . I absolutely love this product , it's like I never had any darkness .
Heather C.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I like this one being light so it still does my highlighting and i don't have to put anything else over it. Works amazing. And stays on all day
Tiffany M.
Ramsey, MN
I can't say enough great things about "It Cosmetics". It's my go to makeup & it leaves me looking flawless. Forever changed my beauty routine.
Emily T.