BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The share range isn't the greatest. This DOES conceal but it's definitely more of a spot concealer. It's waaaay too think for your under eyes.
Francheska A.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
100% full coverage, best under eye concealer I've ever tried. A little definitely goes a long way and it helps with covering blemishes as well!
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
This is a absolute must daily I love bye bye under eye. It hides bags dark circles fine lines & is amazing. This is one of my favorite products
Flor P.
Needville, TX
love!!!!!! best concealer for dark circles

thicker consistency but great!
easy to blend with fingers or beauty blender!!

keep going back to it!
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
One of the best concealers I've tried! It covers everything brightens up the under eye and it's long lasting. I absolutely love this concealer
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
Th shade I got was perfect for my undereyes! It did a great job in concealing but my only thing was that it did crease a little under my eyes.
Emma H.
Review for: Other more...
Dewy and super natural finish. Moderate coverage and easily buildable. Super hydrating with lots of product. Best undereye concealer I've used!
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
The.formula is extremely thick, but I really enjoy the full coverage of it. Also if you "name's your under eyes, it might look a little chunky.
Nicole R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Love this concealer.. one of my top favorites! High coverage & very light weight! & a little goes a long way for this product, lasts very long!
Tamara I.
While this under eye concealer has a smooth and creamy consistency, after application it started to look a little cakey and clumpy. Not for me
Emily T.