BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Alejandra C.
Houston
I use this product before I go to sleep and before I apply my make up you will be surprised with the results and the consistency of the product
Brandy M.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this concealer but especially that it's a travel size. It is a thick formulation, so it creases but if you set it, it work wonderfully.
Alexandra U.
North Miami, FL
Absolutely love it, makes my under bags disappear in a snap! It also helps my foundation go on smoothly and it lasts all day without creasing.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really love all of It Cosmetics 'bye bye' products. They conceal and cover well. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for with this one.
A A.
Used it once didn't use it after that was very thick didn't blend very easy but the coverage was so nice
If it wasn't to thick I would love it
Claire M.
Review for: Light more...
Good coverage and long wearing, just not the right shade for me :( Also, this is a little on the pricier side but a little goes a l o n g way!
Linda L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Not sure how I feel about this concealer for my skin type. It's very high coverage but also drying on my skin. It was thick and hard to blend.
Victoria B.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love has waterproof it really means my face looks so soft and clear I couldn't ask for a better for a full coverage concealer and it's light
Review for: Antiaging more...
I would love to try these because help you look more wakened and looks like you had lot asleep. It takes away all the blackness under your eyes
J M.
I love this product for the following reasons:

Blends Well