BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Review for: Antiaging more...
I would love to try these because help you look more wakened and looks like you had lot asleep. It takes away all the blackness under your eyes
Emily S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Easy to blend, definitely full and buildable coverage. And this package is nicely sanitary since you have to squeeze this into your fingertips.
Donna K.
Sussex, NJ
I love this! It not only covers dark circles but helps accentuate my eyes. It also is great at covering up some dark marks I have on my cheek.
Brandy M.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this concealer but especially that it's a travel size. It is a thick formulation, so it creases but if you set it, it work wonderfully.
Raquel F.
Auburn, WA
It was ok. I have bad dark circles and it did not work to help cover them. It is very thick so a little goes a long way and it easily creases.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really love all of It Cosmetics 'bye bye' products. They conceal and cover well. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for with this one.
Alejandra C.
Houston
I use this product before I go to sleep and before I apply my make up you will be surprised with the results and the consistency of the product
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
This is a absolute must daily I love bye bye under eye. It hides bags dark circles fine lines & is amazing. This is one of my favorite products
takota m.
chester
Love it! It works amazing. Better than any other corrector I've tried so far! It goes on smooth and isn't cakey. The coverage is also amazing.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The share range isn't the greatest. This DOES conceal but it's definitely more of a spot concealer. It's waaaay too think for your under eyes.
Emily T.