BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Katie B.
St George, UT
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer! It is a full coverage that lasts all day. It does crease or make my under eye look a cakey. Definitely my go to concealer.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I've always had really bad dark circle and this stuff covers them and lasts all day. Like allll day. It's amazing.
Elisabeth C.
Love this concealer. It's great for any dark circles and good for blemishes as well. I really adore this. Will be repurchasing. Highly recommend.
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff. I ike shape tape better BC it has a wand but this is my second favorite. It does a great job at covering my dark scary circles!
Ashley W.
Swartz Creek, MI
Does not work! Used for ever, tried to give it another shot, and it doesn't tighten tone or help at all with under the eyes with wrinkles or bags
Rachel A.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best concealer for dark circles! I use it under my foundation and then put a lighter concealer on top so that my dark circles are REALLY covered
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This truly works wonders. I've never used a product that has worked as effectively and makes me look (appear) awake and rejuvenated. 5 out of 5!
Donna S.
Kodak , Tn
Very good concealer ! Great coverage ! It is a little thick tho. It does crease a little under my eyes . That's the only problem I have with it .
Rebecca C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Love this concealer. It has a thick sticky texture but very buildable. Stays on all day and really brightens up under the eye.Highly recommend.
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
Th shade I got was perfect for my undereyes! It did a great job in concealing but my only thing was that it did crease a little under my eyes.
Emily T.