BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
This is by far the best under eye concealer ever! I tried tons and now that I have discovered It bye bye under eye I will never buy anything else
Kimberly T.
This product works absolute wonders for my dark circles. I absolutely include it in my everyday make up whether it's for going out or staying in
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
It's a cult favorite. It does what it says it will do. We constantly have people in my beauty store asking to purchase it. It's a great product.
Lakisha A.
Brockton, MA
I have huge bags under my eyes and this concealed it very well. Also it's antiaging and any makeup that's also beneficial it's a huge plus for me
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Absolutely love this!! Covers the dark circles under eyes or scars I'd get from cats or even when you look tired it covers it!! All time favorite
Daymara L.
Orlando, FL
Very good concealer, after a few days using it I noticed the difference on my undereye area, it does not crease on me and lasts a very long time.
Madison E.
I love this because it looks natural and covers my bags. The anti aging properties are a bonus too. My mom didn't like it because she got creases
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Best concealer out there for my aging (52) sensitive/dry skin. No other brand has ever worked for me. I have been an "It" girl for almost 20 yrs
Rachel D.
Winchester , KY
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is not my favorite. It has great pigment but it's way too hard to blend. You end up tugging at your under eye which causes premature aging.
Sendy A.
It has great coverage and a little goes a long way, the only problem is that is really heavy and you have to set it roght away or it will crease.
Emily T.