BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Charlotte H.
Farmville, VA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this! When I was choosing a concealer I drew a line with sharpie and this was the only one that even remotely covered it. Works really well!
Lakisha A.
Brockton , MA
I have huge bags under my eyes and this concealed it very well. Also it's antiaging and any makeup that's also beneficial it's a huge plus for me
Rachel A.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best concealer for dark circles! I use it under my foundation and then put a lighter concealer on top so that my dark circles are REALLY covered
Daymara L.
Orlando, FL
Very good concealer, after a few days using it I noticed the difference on my undereye area, it does not crease on me and lasts a very long time.
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
This is amazing! It makes my dark circles completely disappear. I even us it for all of my other blemishes. I will never another concealer again.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Best concealer out there for my aging (52) sensitive/dry skin. No other brand has ever worked for me. I have been an "It" girl for almost 20 yrs
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This is a good concealer by It cosmetics. It covers the dark circles and blends easily. It's overpriced for the size but definitely recommended.
Ariana M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Best full coverage concealer you can get. this stuff is amazing and a little goes a long way. super long wearing and isn't too dry under the eye.
Analyssa G.
Ogden
A little goes a long way and it does cover your dark circles. It is a little thick and sticky but once you set it with powder it looks beautiful
Shawna S.
Willis, KS
This worked good for my first high-end Concealer. However, it didn't work 100% how I would've liked which is why I switched to a different brand.
Emily T.