BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I've always had really bad dark circle and this stuff covers them and lasts all day. Like allll day. It's amazing.
Jennifer P.
Elsa, TX
Works miracles. Loved this product. Very little goes a long way. I have really bad dark circles and this really helped cover it up. Super happy.
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff. I ike shape tape better BC it has a wand but this is my second favorite. It does a great job at covering my dark scary circles!
Claudia F.
Eden
Amazing concealer for not only under eye dark circles but also as a cover up for any redness or acne spots! Great product!! Goes on very smooth!
Candace S.
I love the coverage this gives but if you have dry under eyes it gets very cakey and if you set it was a powder it looks very dry under your eyes
Gaby K.
Love this concealer it is a super Nice formula and feels amazing on your skin! All in all I really really love this product and the brand as well
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great product. Last all day long. No having to touch up. Glides on smoothly onto the skin.&has great coverage. Love using this product rveryday .
Kimberly T.
This product works absolute wonders for my dark circles. I absolutely include it in my everyday make up whether it's for going out or staying in
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Can get cakey and too thick but it definitely covers everything! It's my favorite concealer for under my eyes as long as I put a primer under it.
Kerri A.
Killeen, TX
Best under eye coverage you could ever fine actually use it on my whole face I wish they made a concealer like this hands-down the best concealer
Emily T.