BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my absolute favorite concealer. It's got done serious coverage and it's not too heavy. I use it to cover acne scars and pigmentation issues.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This concealer is quite thick and bunched up in my under eye area. It also looked very oily under my eyes. I will pass in favor of something lighter.
Rayna M.
i don't really like the texture. it's really think, very good if you want full coverage. i bought it a shade too dark so it doesn't work well for me.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
I totally need this cannot live without it I have 3 favorite corrector this is one. It's amazing works it's expensive who cares when it really works.
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product. I received it in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. It works great as a concealer/under eye primer. doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is amazing concealer. This has amazing coverage and it covers all the dark circles and veins on your eyes. It also highlights your undereyes.
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I’ve been liking so much It Cosmetics products and I loved this one too, it is long lasting, the finish is amazing and the pigmentation is unreal!
Heather C.
Lake Charles
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is very thick and full coverage. I use a very small amount to cover up my dark circles. I think it works great if applied properly.
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
If give it a 100 star review I have dark dark circles and a little goes a long way its amazing I love it to bits defiantly a holy trail for myself
Tia K.
Conway, SC
I love makeup so much. I love IT cosmetics also. I needed some under eye concealer so I decided to try this because I had a sample of it. I love it
Emily T.