BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Flávia A.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I got these in a free sample, so I only use when I'm going to do a nice make up, but the cover is really nice, and the color was perfect to my skin color.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
I love this so much. I put it on underneath my eyes under my foundation. And made the dark circles under my eyes go away and look fabulous with my make up
Cidnee J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This has the most amazing coverage!!! It's a little thick when using but you can blend it out nicely. The littlest amount goes a long way. It's my favorite
Tracy G.
Stratford, CT
One of the better concealer. It doesn't settle into lines making them more noticeable but I wish that it lasted longer. IT cosmetics is a wonderful brand!
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
SUPER full coverage. Just a small dot of product will cover your whole under eye area. You definitely need to Set this with a loose powder. Stays all day!
Deanna C.
IT Cosmetics wasn't playing when they named this concealer! This hides my dark circles 110% and lasts all day! Definitely a repurchase whenever I run out!
Hannah W.
Citrus Hts, CA
this product is amazing. it is pretty full coverage so it did everything i wanted it to do and then some. i would definitely repurchase this product.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
This is great at covering my dark circles. It's very thick and does crease. Definitely needs to be blended out with a damp beauty sponge. Great packaging.
Emma B.
Bradenton, FL
I love the entire It-Cosmetics line. Especially the bye bye under eye! Being a mom of a toddler and a busy schedule this hides dark circles really good!!!
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
I got a free sample of this in my makeup subscription bag this month and I love it! A little goes a long way. I would probably buy this product full size.
Emily T.