BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
NADINE A.
So I received a sample of this and I like it. I covers and gives a skin like look under my eyes which I liked. I love the illuminating one better.
Shaina L.
My all time fav. Full coverage and doesn’t get nasty after only a few hours. Sets well and doesn’t dry my skin out or make it look pasty or cakey.
Angelique M.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I really love this stuff. It is a tad thick but it blends in so well with my BB. It does great hiding my bags from being a mom to young children!!!
Shannon M.
Gloucester, VA
Love! Love! My all time favorite concealer. Provides full coverage without creasing. I purchased mine from QVC & received an amazing brush with it.
Courtney G.
Seriously best product ever!! I'm so glad I discovered this! It is the only concealer that hides my dark under eyes. A must buy!! I buy it at Ulta.
Heather C.
Lake Charles
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is very thick and full coverage. I use a very small amount to cover up my dark circles. I think it works great if applied properly.
Krista D.
This is a big big must for me!! Im only 32 and i have so many lines under my eyes and this does not sink in to them but also hides my exhaustion..
London C.
This is by far the best under eye concealer I have ever used! It is easy to apply and you barley need any product to make those circles disappear.
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this. It's super pigmentes and blends out beautifully but the formula can be too thick at times. A little goes a long way with this.
Tia K.
Conway, SC
I love makeup so much. I love IT cosmetics also. I needed some under eye concealer so I decided to try this because I had a sample of it. I love it
Emily T.