BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love the formula, not wild about the color. I'm super fair and the light shade, sadly, is still a bit too dark for me. I make it work by blending it out and using a lighter setting powder, but I really wish they would make this to match their "fair" foundations.

That said... Love the formula. Its thick and rich so a tiny bit goes a long way. A tube really does start to go bad before I have any hope of using it up! I take a tiny bit and warm it up really well before applying it so that it goes on evenly. It covers like a dream and is very hydrating; great for dry undereyes!
Ashley D.
Houston
Review for: Other more...
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff I swear it's like magic the bags just disappear it creases a bit after a long day with an active greasy face in the Texas heat with a crappy ac and let me tell you it's hard to find makeup that will last through all that. I just take a Kleenex and dab it and it's fine
Truth be told most day I don't even bother with foundation. I just take this stuff straight from the tube and apply like a highlight contour and then I blend it out with a big short fat fluffy kabuki it's a daily go to product for me and I won't go without . Hooked.
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
This product covers well however, it's super thick and when you set it.....it cakes up under your eyes. I can see using this product for photos but not for everyday wear. I used smaller than a pea size amount and it's still super thick. This is the same price as the tarte shape tape and I feel like I don't get enough product in this tube compared to he tarte concealer. If you want to spot conceal with this it works great but way too heavy for your under eye area. This product is anti aging as well and I can't see someone with creases under their eye using this product. It makes me sad to say I will not repurchase this.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Two stars because it's solid full coverage. I don't get the rave reviews at all because this stuff is CAKE CITY. If you have any under eye wrinkling or creases at all, this stuff will settle into every single one of them, it will settle into one's you didn't know existed, it will create new ones even. Especially if you are bold enough to set with powder, or "bake" it. The color range is ghastly, while I am happy to see some coral and peach tones for concealing dark circles, the actual light medium and dark tones are anything but. They're all far too light to fit any real complexions, and the darkest shade is a joke even for me and very orange. I think IT makes great products, but this one isn't one of them despite the cult status it has somehow achieved.
Madison L.
Ozark, MO
After the first time using this product, I immediately went out and bought my sister, best friend, and mom some of it. I used it under my eye and was a little weary of the tacky consistency while applying it to my sensitive skin, but was pleasantly surprised with the finished product and blown away when I noticed it actually looked better the longer I had it on. Even better? I thought I was dreaming when after washing it off, and waking up the next day- my undereyes were incredibly smooth. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me this stuff cured cancer and honestly I would bathe in it if I could. This stuff is liquid gold. Bravo It Cosmetics, Bravo.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
So little of this product goes such a long way! It's the only legitimate full coverage product I have ever tried, and the hunt for a good concealer has been my main focus for months! All other concealers dry out my undereyes and cling to dry patches on my acne scarring or dry patches. This stuff is magic in my mind. I am really fortunate I was able to find a shade that matches, because there are only four (maybe five?) shades. The range certainly needs to be expanded! Everyone should be able to use this magic! The only shade lighter than mine is SO PALE, so I can't use it as a highlighting concealer. It's also a bit heavy for that. But it works great at hiding imperfections all over the face. I use my shape tape to highlight instead. The two together make the perfect concealer dream team! I really recommend this product to anyone who can find their shade.
Asia H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is the only thing that covers my dark circles. I have literally tried everything from the drugstore as well as Sephora but nothing helped...until I tried this product. The formulation is very thick and has intense coverage. It is slightly peach toned which helps cancel out the darkness under the eyes and allow your foundation to apply in a normal color. Because it is thick, you have to use very little product which is a good thing. It is blendable but I recommend fingers or a beauty blender over a concealer brush because the brush makes the concealer look streaky, especially on camera. Overall, this product is definitely worth the money and I recommend it to anyone who feels like there is no hope when it comes to undereye circles.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
This is literally the only concealer that I use. I first got it in an Ipsy bag but have repurchased it over and over since then. Its a heavier consistency but it easily blends and the coverage is super full. I have extremely dark under eye circles and not only does this cover them, but it brightens the under area beautifully. I took this to my mothers house to do her and my grandmothers makeup for a party and since then, both of them have gone out and purchases their own tubes for every day use. I always use a loose setting powder after applying concealer and I have had no problems whatsoever with this concealer settling into lines or being cakey. It truly is a gorgeous product that enhances your beauty and makes your under eye look like a dream.
Nora C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium, Other more...
If I was stranded on an island full of gorgeous models and I can only take one thing with me it would be La Croix and this concealer. I know that’s two.. but La Croix is water and water is life. This concealer gives me LIFE! This concealer has revolutionized my life. I look back two years ago and I remember the struggle to hide my baby raccoon eyes. Listen.. I know this concealer is thick. It’s thicc af. I would NEVER give up this concealer! Let me explain this to you.. I would rather go braless. I would go a week without La Croix. I would rather post a selfie without a filter. I would rather let my mom go through my Snapchat.. jk. So basically it does take a little bit of skill and patience to apply this concealer flawlessly. It’s worth it.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
By far the best concealer I've ever used. I have deep set eyes and very thin and dry skin under my eyes so the blackness of the blood vessels causes horribly dark circles. I need very thick concealer usually but this is the first concealer that is think enough but also light weight and the best thing DOES NOT SET IN FINE LINES AND WRINKLES! Especially because I use a setting poweder over it and it's perfect. No fine lines at all. One thing though-Use a very small amount, no bigger than a piece of rice, this makes sense to why it comes in a thin tube.
Emily T.