BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Regan C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Just got this in my Ipsy bag - this stuff is the real deal. Dark circles have been a constant in the beauty-issue category for me. It really covers!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Amazing coverage ! It's kind of pricy but at worthy buying it ! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and I loved it ! Soon I will be buying the full size !
Jessica K.
Bethlehem, PA
This concealer definitely covers your dark circles. The only thing i don't like about it is how thick it is and that if not set well it does crease.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
A must for daily makeup routine. I use glasses at home and my dark circles are definitely noticeable. This is the only thing I use for under my eyes
Shacini M.
Pittsburgh, PA
BYE BYE for real! I am super amazed by this little guy. You only need a tiny amount and the texture is a little weird but it works and looks AMAZING!
Kayla F.
Parma Heights, OH
By far the best concealer I've ever used. Complete coverage, but it is a little thick. I received a sample and fell in love. 9/10 ($24 for a tube 😑)
Nahomy S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Amazing! Super creamy and blends beautifully under the eye. I tried the sample and it was so good I had to go online and buy the full sized version.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It's a great full coverage concealer. It's very thick so a little goes a long way. As long as you set it right away it looks great without creasing.
Jessica S.
Omaha, NE
This concealer covers so well! It is super thick though and sometimes difficult to work with. It also can settle inn wrinkles if you're not careful.
Shayla B.
['Cyclone', 'WV'], WV
This is so high in coverage, leaving your under eyes bright and looking fresh. It doesn't crease at all. I love this concealer. Well worth the money
Emily T.