BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This concealer is quite thick and bunched up in my under eye area. It also looked very oily under my eyes. I will pass in favor of something lighter.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Amazing coverage ! It's kind of pricy but at worthy buying it ! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and I loved it ! Soon I will be buying the full size !
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
I wish to try this ! If you would send me a sample of the full thing would be great ! I correctly have a different one which I'm running out off lol
Bobbi C.
Lincoln , Ne
I love this product because I have terrible under eye circles and this makes them look like a no-show which is very hard to do with most concealers.
Sunny A.
Atlanta, GA
A little bit of this goes a long way! I've used this every day for two years, and it is my holy grail concealer. It will cover absolutely everything!
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
I really like this concealer. Applies easily, I need to find a different technique though. Doesn't seem to crease and covers up my under eye circles!
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product. I received it in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. It works great as a concealer/under eye primer. doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily.
Jacqueline S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The freaking best ever. It covers my dark circles and lasts all day and night. The package is good. I recommend this to those who have dark circles.
Cindy D.
Lakeville , MN
It took me a bit to get used to. I now use a brush to get it blended and like it a lot better. The coverage is great and even hides the blemishes!
Courtney G.
Seriously best product ever!! I'm so glad I discovered this! It is the only concealer that hides my dark under eyes. A must buy!! I buy it at Ulta.
Emily T.