BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Erin W.
Imperial, CA
Full coverage and super blendable!! But it does crease by the end of the day. Also. Its thick so if you want to blend it, dont let it sit for too long.
Helena T.
East Brunswick, NJ
I love this. A little goes a long way since it is thick. Easy to blend. I love using this in winter time. Give this a try- it works well as described.
Audrey D.
Columbus, OH
It's a semi-full coverage concealer that I like to use as a highlighting concealer. It comes out pretty thick and it stays for a decent amount of time.
Olivia A.
Theodore , AL
I've gotten a couple samples of this from Sephora and I like it a lot. It's very hydrating and feels good on my face. Does the job and goes a long way.
Madison H.
Cottondale, AL
HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!! this thing covers anything and everything!! great coverage!! BUT MAKE SURE YOU SET IT WITH POWDER or it will crease like crazy!
biridiana z.
San Mateo, CA
I love love this product! It has full coverage effect i used it to also cover up a tattoo and it actually covered it! It also feels amazing on the skin
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The best concealer eva!!! I got a trial at Ulta and now I'm hooked. It really hides those dark circles well and gives me a bright, youthful appearance.
Heather C.
Richlands, VA
I love this concealer. It covers my dark under eyes so well. It is definitely worth the purchase. It is full coverage but not heavy. Love love love it.
Desiree M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I adore this concealer. It been so naturally and stats put. Best part is that you use s little, that it lasts forever, making it not expensive at all.
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I honestly don't live this concealer. It's disappointing because I love IT products...but this didn't really cover my dark circles the way I had hoped.
Emily T.