BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Becky B.
Binghamton, NY
My aunt gave me this for free for some reason...not sure if she was displeased with it but I certainly am not! It's honestly the best concealer I've found yet. I am a redhead and have extremely white skin and the "Light" shade worked perfectly. It's basically white. It truly covers all dark circles and marks under eyes and on eyelids. I've never found a concealer that doesn't make my acne look worse and this follows suit with that issue. But it definitely covered the redness of the zits, but still had the crusty look no matter what. I think that's probably just a personal flaw and not solvable by makeup, anyway. NONETHELESS--such a great concealer. Best I've found.
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
This stuff is as full coverage as it gets. I️ love to use this when I️ have really dark circles, like if I️ didn’t get enough sleep it really make you look wide awake!
Kari T.
This is an excellent concealer that matches my skin color perfectly. It's super high coverage, so you need literally the TINIEST bit possible. I put a TINY dot on my finger, then warm it up between that finger and the corresponding finger on my other hand, then dab the thin layer of product from each finger onto each undereye and blend it out with two other clean fingers. It disappears into my skin and doesn't look cakey. It definitely can if you use too much, which is easy to do. But it's fine if you start out by trying to apply the least amount of product you can. You can always build up the coverage later. This concealer can crease a little, but that depends on your eye cream, skin, and if you use primer under it. I find it works best without primer. But it looks very natural and doesn't give me that gray cast under my eyes that some other concealers do.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage for this concealer is great. I was a little disappointed by the consistency of the concealer. When I watched makeup artists apply it in videos, it looked easy to apply with a nice creamy consistency. When I applied it, it had more of a gummy consistency. It is also hard to squeeze out of the bottle. However, it does get the job done. I squeeze it out into a small plastic container and dip my beauty blender into it and apply that to my face. I do not use a brush for this product. It would be incredibly streaky. I rate this product a 3.5 out of 5. I am ready to try a new concealer, but I would recommend it to those who need lots of coverage.
Britt M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I'm not really sure how I feel about this product. I have very dark and difficult to cover undereye circles and although this does a good job covering my purple undereyes it always seemed like no matter what I did the concealer just was too tacky? Even after applying loose powder it just didn't feel like it dried down on me. This concealer seemed very emollient rich, which is great but personally in me caused this to crease almost immediately on me. I wish there was a wider variety of shades to try too, because finding a match for my skin to test out wasn't easy. I will definitely try this out again, but I keep going back to my NARS and Lancôme concealers specifically made for undereye darkness.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I love this concealer, but you have to really know/figure out how to use it. You have to put it on your fingers or back of your hand and let your body heat warm it for a few seconds before applying, otherwise it goes on way too thick and will be impossible to blend. The tiniest bit goes the longest way with this product also. I hate that it only comes in three shades (light, medium and dark), because it makes matching to your skin tone a nightmare! The light shade is almost white, for example. I'm fair skinned and usually use shades of concealer and foundation that are on the very light end of the spectrum, and I had to return the light shade back to Ulta and get the medium one instead. It has incredible full coverage and staying power. I know it says under eye, but it also works really well around your eyebrows to clean them up after you've applied your powder or pomade.
Mia H.
This concealer is probably the best I've ever tried. It works well with my dry skin, and it covers my dark undereye circles very well. It works best when applied with the ring finger so that the product warms up a bit, and it blends smoothly this way. The consultant at Ulta told me I wouldn't need to set it with powder because it's water resistant, but I would recommend using a light dusting of setting powder because it'll slip throughout the day without it. It does crease slightly when the product is packed on, but it blends easily with the quick swipe of a finger. The best part is that the brand is cruelty-free. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone suffering from dark undereyes.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It is just too thick for an under eye concealer in my opinion. I unfortunately have some wrinkles (yes I know I need Botox) and the thickness of this concealer sets into those wrinkles and makes them look worse
Veronica A.
Helena, MT
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this product! It blends super easily, doesn't oxidize, and has amazing coverage. It stays put all day, and doesn't crease like crazy throughout the day either. I usually set it with my RCMA no color setting powder, and it looks amazing in natural light and photos. Do not be intimidated by its very thick consistency, as it blends like a BB cream with a brush or dampened beauty blender. It's $24.00 for .28 oz, but it's totally worth it. Believe me when I say it covers everything. I even use it for the occasional breakout that my foundation doesn't cover, and it still doesn't smudge, and continues to last 8+ hours on my combination skin. It's even waterproof !
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The bye bye under eye concealer has SO much coverage it is unreal! I use this product when I am in desperate need of major under eye coverage. It can b difficult to blend out this concealer; I use my finer to apply it and work it up to my lash line, then I go in with a damp beauty blender to blend this into my skin. The concealer is pretty emollient so I recommend setting it with a powder to lock it in place and eliminate any remaining shine. I also recommend buying the small sample size it try it initially; that Tube will last you a long time, because a tiny bit goes a long way.
Emily T.