BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Mandy C.
Dallas, TX
I looooove this stuff. It goes on smooth and creamy, easy to blend. It covers and brightens. Another definite plus is the skincare ingredients added in!!
Amy T.
I have horrible dark circles and I'm pretty happy with this! it is super pigmented, and you only need the teeniest amount. it is thick, slightly tacky
Paige W.
The best under eye concealer. Seriously doesn't budge and is so highly concealing. Does dry tacky and has a shine but I just set it with a loose powder.
Katherine B.
I got this product in my monthly subscription to Ipsy and I couldn't be happier. This product is amazing. It conceals without creasing and lasts ALL DAY.
Krystin S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
So this product it pretty good. It is full coverage (a little goes a long way) and easy to blend. My only issue is that it did seem to oxidize a little.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used! It's the only one I've tried that doesn't crease into my fine lines, and it is also moisturizing.
Liz V.
I really like this concealer. All you need is to use just a little dab and it will cover alot. I used it under my eyes and it got rid of my dark circles
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
This is my best buy this year for sure! I love this and it will always be my under eye concealer. I've never found one that covers dark circles like this
Paola A.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff it works wonder on my under eye circles I love how it's not cakey at all and a little goes a long way it amazing at not creasing either
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I used this for tattoo cover ups as well as under my eyes. Extremely full coverage but not to heavy and if set properly it will not crease or slide off.
Emily T.