BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Citrus Hts, CA
this product is amazing. it is pretty full coverage so it did everything i wanted it to do and then some. i would definitely repurchase this product.
Crystal Y.
I love the ingredients itcosmetics uses in their products. This concealer almost feels super moisturizing while helping reduce the look of my dark circles.
Nikilynn M.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
OMG. This is the best concealer in the world!!!! This is my holy grail of all concealers. This is my suggestion to anyone that wants to cover dark circles.
Megan V.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This stuff is pretty good at covering dark circles, however, it looks cakey under my eyes. It also settled into fine lines about half way through the day.
Abby J.
Rockland, MA
This is soooo full coverage, I love it. Make sure to set it really well though because it creases on me really badly.. only reason I didn't give it 5 stars
Hannah L.
Elgin, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I received this in a subscription box and I'm almost out! It works really well and you don't need a lot of product! I need to pick me up another one soon!
Christina C.
Bel Air, MD
Got this in a ipsy box. it was one of the best concealers i have ever used. it is thick and just a little sticky but it holds on to foundation really well
Cidnee J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This has the most amazing coverage!!! It's a little thick when using but you can blend it out nicely. The littlest amount goes a long way. It's my favorite
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to concealer! I love this product. It works very well to cover up any flaws on your face. I would definitely tell people to use this product
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Works great at covering my dark circles without settling into any lines and it doesn't look cakey like some concealers can do. Also it lasts all day long!
Emily T.