BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nikilynn M.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
OMG. This is the best concealer in the world!!!! This is my holy grail of all concealers. This is my suggestion to anyone that wants to cover dark circles.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love this product. It goes on amazing and never looks caked under my eyes. It covers up my dark circles like they were never there. I love it.
Kate M.
La Crosse
SUPER full coverage. Just a small dot of product will cover your whole under eye area. You definitely need to Set this with a loose powder. Stays all day!
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
This is my go-to under eye concealer! Not necessarily great if you have dark circles, but it definitely brightens the area. A little goes a loooooooong way
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
This procure was simply packaged was a fabulous product that I’d probably purchase again!! It was heavy and easy to blend out and definitely long lasting!
Sarah N.
Edmond, OK
I have tried to use this concealer, but maybe I'm using it wrong. It goes on shiny. I tried to set it, but the powder just settled into lines under my eyes
nicole d.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The most full coverage concealer I have ever used. Although it is very thick since it's full coverage once you bled it out it still can give a natural look
Nicole S.
Parker, CO
I get very dark circles when I eat dairy and this is the only thing that can save me! I will always repurchase this product. My favorite undereye concealer
Hannah W.
Citrus Hts, CA
this product is amazing. it is pretty full coverage so it did everything i wanted it to do and then some. i would definitely repurchase this product.
Hannah L.
Elgin, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I received this in a subscription box and I'm almost out! It works really well and you don't need a lot of product! I need to pick me up another one soon!
Emily T.