BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
KimMy O.
Review for: Antiaging more...
A bit thick, but very full coverage and conceals like a dream. I would add a touch of Argan or face oil to it. Apply with either a brush or beauty blender.
Keegan D.
I love this concealer. I have really dark circles and this concealer covers them perfectly. I use this product everyday. It’s the best concealer out there.
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Tan more...
This concealer is full coverage, when applying it is sticky even when blending it I feel that I have to set this quick. A little bit goes a longggggg way.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is great at covering my dark circles. It's very thick and does crease. Definitely needs to be blended out with a damp beauty sponge. Great packaging.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It covers everything and goes on smooth. The coverage lasts all day. A little product goes a long way.
Sandra R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love that my dark circles are well hidden with this concealer! Brightens my face up and look flawless when I finish. This is definitely my go it concealer
Flávia A.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I got these in a free sample, so I only use when I'm going to do a nice make up, but the cover is really nice, and the color was perfect to my skin color.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
This makes my tired eyes look alive and brightens. Looks like I've had hours of sleep when that is not the story! Love this product all all if there line!
Abby J.
Rockland, MA
This is soooo full coverage, I love it. Make sure to set it really well though because it creases on me really badly.. only reason I didn't give it 5 stars
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I got a free sample of this in my makeup subscription bag this month and I love it! A little goes a long way. I would probably buy this product full size.
Emily T.