BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer has great coverage. The packaging is simple and sleek. The formula is too thick, personally. It creased a lot under my eyes even tho I set it.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
I got a free sample of this in one of my Ipsy bag, and I love it! It it is really light and full coverage for those late nights. I even use it as a contour!
Alicia H.
I am in love with the bye bye concealer. I got it in my lates Ipsy bag and I use it everyday! It gives your eyes a pop and hides any tiredness you may have!
Brandi E.
austin texas
This was supposed to be so amazing but it always caked up on me and looked so gross. It made me look so old. I used a little bit I used a lot nothing worked.
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love his product. Medium coverage, but still works to conceal the under dark circles I have plus waterproof so I do t have to worry tooo much if I ever sweat
Kelly B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The product was really difficult to squeeze from the tube and was very thick. It has buildable coverage but I never needed to build it since it was so thick.
Kristine F.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I recieved this is one of my Birch Boxes! It is the best undereye concealer ever! It stays put, prevents mascara transfer, and looks great all day and night!
Patricia B.
Swannanoa , NC
Review for: Light more...
I’m not a fan. This formula is thick and gloppy. It creases on me and it needs set for sure with a powder. It’s hard to blend and it picks up on any dryness.
athalia a.
Rutherford, NJ
looks like it has a thick consistency but when blended the coverage is great. Sometimes even the littlest is too much so try not to put too much on at once.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
You can search high and low and spend all your money but I promise never will you find a concelar that will cover better than this plus one tube last a year
Emily T.