BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Janneth S.
Fontana, CA
For me personally I have very dry under eyes so when I went to put this on right away it looked patchy this is not something I would be able to wear under my eyes because of my dryness but it will be good for a spot conceal.
Shoshie R.
Back when I used to get horrible acne I used this concealer as it was pretty thick. Now that my skins getting a bit better it tends to be too thick and reveals itself. Great for acne coverage.
Kelsey G.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Its great for spot concealing and has amazing coverage. It can be good for under the eyes if you don't have many fine lines. If you don't set it heavily it will crease.
Allison T.
Maryville, IL
What can I say, this product is absolutely amazing! You don't need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.
Cassie L.
Louisville, KY
I received a sample of this In My ipsy bag and its amazing. it has Great coverage and last all day. It covers my dark circles completely and works wonders on covering blemishes. Highly recommend this concealer.
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
This works!! and the bonus...you only need a TINY bit to cover up blemishes or dark under eyes. its a smooth consistency and covers great. i recommend this product to all my friends
Maria S.
Antioch, CA
This concealer is truly a bye bye under eye. The concealer had a full coverage for dark circles with a sloth and creamy consistency. I love that it is very nlemdable and applied easily with great coverage.
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
The secret be best concealer I've tried it fairly thick but it's easy to apply, it does cause my face to go a little oily but other than that it does wonders with my under eyes I definitely recommend it
Virginia S.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is the best. It's thick enough to cover but doesn't crease and blends well once its warmed up. A definite game changer when it comes to concealing under eye baggage!
Regan H.
Troy, AL
This concealer covers great and blends really easily and it lasts all day. I think it's best for undereye but it can be used on blemishes too! The concealer has a good amount in it for its price. I would recommend it!
Emily T.