BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
This stuff is amazing! I love all of IT's concealer offerings. I'm very pale with bad under eye circles and this is by far one of the top products I've used to prevent it. This and BECCA 's undereye offering are about tied, but this is less sticky and easier to apply.
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
I am so happy I discovered this! This is an amazing product. I love how you can wear it with a natural make up look and how it makes your under eye look extremely hydrated and young. This product is an important part or my beauty routine. If you are into the health of your skin like I am. Try this!
Sarah C.
One of the few concealers light enough to be used as a highlighter on my uber pale skin. This is SO THICK, so a little bit goes a long way. Because it is thick, if you put it on wrong it will sink into every fine line you have.
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
I dont’t use this product too often because I’m 22 years old and I still have youthful skin. I do use this to cover dark circles under my eyes but only a little because the product is pretty thick. I strongly recommend it for more mature skin and women/men with problem areas such as dark circles or bags under the eyes.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
This concealer was way to think for me. It felt cakey and creased and didn’t make me look more awake, brightened, or anti aged. I didn’t like it at all. I wouldn’t recommend it if you prefer a thinner easier to blend concealer
Catelyn S.
Elizabethtown, PA
Hands down the BEST under eye. it is super think and hard to spread. Make sure to use a face primer first so it’s more creamy and easy to spread. A little bit goes a long way. I definitely would buy it again
Laura D.
Paoli, PA
This concealer is by far the best under eye concealer on the market. I have naturally very dark circles under my eyes - no matter how much sleep i get. This concealer covers my dark circles and wakes my face up an incredible amount, I have purchased this twice now.
Sarah G.
This is a very thick concealer. It’s hard to blend out to look smooth. If you use it with a medium coverage foundation you can see where the concealer is due to being so thick on the under eye. It does hide under eye circles.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
This is creamy, thick, and is hydrating to some point but you do have to be very careful with your application as it does potentially go cakey and it will crease a bit if you haven’t prepped and primed properly prior to use.
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
If you have dark circles like me then you want to cover them up well bye bye under eye is awesome!!! That is its job...its a lil bit on the thicker side but blends out nicely awesome product a must have in your beauty collection!!
Emily T.