BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I really wanted to love this concealer.
I have a love hate relationship with it

I have extremely dry skin, but also acne. I finally have a really great moisturizer to help me with my crocodile looking skin, especially my under eyes.
I think thsi could cover up dark circles if i wasnt so dry. Unfortunately in order to get its coverage it so thick that its drying, which i kind of expected.
SO i tried to use it as  spot treatment for acne. Sometimes it covers well over my foundation with a dry sponge, other times it seems like the redness wont cover, or my acne itself is too dry to handle the concealer.

I really do think that it can cover well, if you dont have the driest skin on earth.

I dont know what to wear anymore with my lizard skin and acne. coverage means dry thickness, which my face just cant handle.

Also, whenever it covers my acne, it rubs off very easily. its like the concelaer never sets. which again may be fixable if you have dry skin, just put powder over it.

I dont even touch my face, but if i go to scratch or just barely put my finger on the spot that i covered it comes off like butter.

If you have oily skin go for it!
otherwise youre screwed.
I also wanted to note that glamoflauge is just as thick and full coverage, but instead of paying $25 its $3....
Angie S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
WOW! THIS IS GOOD STUFF! Trust me when I say this product is magical! And I can't say that about many products. I have always had puffy under eyes and it is just genetic. I tried lots of products that didn't work so I was skeptical about this one. All you need is one thin application for it to do the job.  It makes your whole look come together because it leaves you looking fresh faced and awake! Love, love, love! Truly cannot say enough about this product. Certainly would recommend it to anyone! <3 :) IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
It's a little too thick for my liking, but the palest shade is perfection! I use this directly under my eyes and sometimes between my brows. You only need to use the tiniest amount. With the amount that you get in the tube, it's probably going to last until the apocalypse. I have oily skin so I need to set my entire face with powder. I've noticed that with this concealer, in particular, it caked up and emphasized the fine lines under my eyes. I actually never noticed the lines until I started using this. It does have a greasy consistency once you put it on that, for me, doesn't go away which is why it's a MUST to set it with powder. It doesn't sink into my skin so when I go to apply the powder, the greasy texture grabs it, making my under eyes look dry and powdery. I much prefer the Urban Decay Naked concealer as it's light weight and suites my skin better.
Becky B.
Binghamton, NY
My aunt gave me this for free for some reason...not sure if she was displeased with it but I certainly am not! It's honestly the best concealer I've found yet. I am a redhead and have extremely white skin and the "Light" shade worked perfectly. It's basically white. It truly covers all dark circles and marks under eyes and on eyelids. I've never found a concealer that doesn't make my acne look worse and this follows suit with that issue. But it definitely covered the redness of the zits, but still had the crusty look no matter what. I think that's probably just a personal flaw and not solvable by makeup, anyway. NONETHELESS--such a great concealer. Best I've found.
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
This stuff is as full coverage as it gets. I️ love to use this when I️ have really dark circles, like if I️ didn’t get enough sleep it really make you look wide awake!
Kari T.
This is an excellent concealer that matches my skin color perfectly. It's super high coverage, so you need literally the TINIEST bit possible. I put a TINY dot on my finger, then warm it up between that finger and the corresponding finger on my other hand, then dab the thin layer of product from each finger onto each undereye and blend it out with two other clean fingers. It disappears into my skin and doesn't look cakey. It definitely can if you use too much, which is easy to do. But it's fine if you start out by trying to apply the least amount of product you can. You can always build up the coverage later. This concealer can crease a little, but that depends on your eye cream, skin, and if you use primer under it. I find it works best without primer. But it looks very natural and doesn't give me that gray cast under my eyes that some other concealers do.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage for this concealer is great. I was a little disappointed by the consistency of the concealer. When I watched makeup artists apply it in videos, it looked easy to apply with a nice creamy consistency. When I applied it, it had more of a gummy consistency. It is also hard to squeeze out of the bottle. However, it does get the job done. I squeeze it out into a small plastic container and dip my beauty blender into it and apply that to my face. I do not use a brush for this product. It would be incredibly streaky. I rate this product a 3.5 out of 5. I am ready to try a new concealer, but I would recommend it to those who need lots of coverage.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I love this concealer, but you have to really know/figure out how to use it. You have to put it on your fingers or back of your hand and let your body heat warm it for a few seconds before applying, otherwise it goes on way too thick and will be impossible to blend. The tiniest bit goes the longest way with this product also. I hate that it only comes in three shades (light, medium and dark), because it makes matching to your skin tone a nightmare! The light shade is almost white, for example. I'm fair skinned and usually use shades of concealer and foundation that are on the very light end of the spectrum, and I had to return the light shade back to Ulta and get the medium one instead. It has incredible full coverage and staying power. I know it says under eye, but it also works really well around your eyebrows to clean them up after you've applied your powder or pomade.
Britt M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I'm not really sure how I feel about this product. I have very dark and difficult to cover undereye circles and although this does a good job covering my purple undereyes it always seemed like no matter what I did the concealer just was too tacky? Even after applying loose powder it just didn't feel like it dried down on me. This concealer seemed very emollient rich, which is great but personally in me caused this to crease almost immediately on me. I wish there was a wider variety of shades to try too, because finding a match for my skin to test out wasn't easy. I will definitely try this out again, but I keep going back to my NARS and Lancôme concealers specifically made for undereye darkness.
Mia H.
This concealer is probably the best I've ever tried. It works well with my dry skin, and it covers my dark undereye circles very well. It works best when applied with the ring finger so that the product warms up a bit, and it blends smoothly this way. The consultant at Ulta told me I wouldn't need to set it with powder because it's water resistant, but I would recommend using a light dusting of setting powder because it'll slip throughout the day without it. It does crease slightly when the product is packed on, but it blends easily with the quick swipe of a finger. The best part is that the brand is cruelty-free. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone suffering from dark undereyes.
Emily T.