BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kristine F.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I recieved this is one of my Birch Boxes! It is the best undereye concealer ever! It stays put, prevents mascara transfer, and looks great all day and night!
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
This concealer is probably the best concealer ever for those hard to cover up under eye circles! It gives such full coverage and looks amazing all day long!
athalia a.
Rutherford, NJ
looks like it has a thick consistency but when blended the coverage is great. Sometimes even the littlest is too much so try not to put too much on at once.
Mary B.
Brooklyn, MD
It just glides on help full in my fine lines and just does what it was made for!! I used this for a while but I still do believe it is a really good product!
Melissa P.
Bell, CA
Neat thing I have ever used made my eye bags look gone and it makes my skin look absolutely. Flawless. I love this primer so much it is my go to all the time
Victoria F.
This stuff is magical! Makes me look as if I'm always well rested! Stays in place all day and night! I also used it to cover a bruise and it worked awesome!
Kelly B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The product was really difficult to squeeze from the tube and was very thick. It has buildable coverage but I never needed to build it since it was so thick.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This would be an amazing product if it worked for my skin tone! Shade ranges are slim but workable. Need better shades that aren't grey on deeper skin tones.
Sarah R.
Gilbert, AZ
This product was fine. I've heard amazing reviews about this magical product but didn't notice any major difference from my NYX concealers doesn't under eye.
kristin r.
Covers circles well. I have very pale white skin and the lightest color corrects my darkness very well. The only issue is it gets patchy even after I set it.
Emily T.