BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
christi p.
Axton, VA
Very much worth the price i have dark circles under my eyes and this product really helps conceal my dark circles. I love this product and i def will buy more
Angela F.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I recently purchased this for my under eyes and and it works! A very small amount goes a long way. It brightened my eye area and the shade matched me very well.
Carolina V.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Review for: Light more...
Great product. Container lasts because a little bit goes a long way. Coverage is great, buildable and doesn’t feel heavy. Easy to apply with a beauty blender.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This stuff is amazing! it cover dark circles u der your eyes really well. I received a sample of it in my ipsy glam bag and loved it! I highly recommend it.
Halli S.
Maryville , TN
I️ ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! not only does it make your dark under eye disappear but it is very good with covering acne blemishes. I️ use it every single day!
Ash S.
I like this concealer. I think it’s a little bit heavy so you have to be careful but overall I think it has really great coverage and it goes on very smooth.
Angellica D.
Lompoc, CA
Its a good, full coverage concealer. I would recommend moisturizing before applying this concealor because its very thick & can look very flakey on dry skin.
Rosalie M.
Saddle River, NJ
I love everything about this brand! I have a ton of their products! This concealer I like magic! Hides all of your imperfections and redness under your eyes
Patricia B.
Swannanoa , NC
Review for: Light more...
I’m not a fan. This formula is thick and gloppy. It creases on me and it needs set for sure with a powder. It’s hard to blend and it picks up on any dryness.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Very thick and can be difficult to work with. It really does a good job, though. Especially if you're the type with dark circles that nothing seems to cover.
Emily T.