BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nelly M.
Arverne, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
No doubt this concealer hides dark circles and etc. it helps the eyes look more bright. But depending on your skin you have to set it with a setting powder ! .
Becky P.
It cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer let me down. So thick, it does not blend into skin but just sits there all cakey. Most It products are awesome though.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Review for: Antiaging more...
BEST CONCEALER EVER! This concealer is magical! It is full-coverage, and a little goes a LONG way. If you're light but not fair-skinned, use the medium shade.
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
Good coverage - but very difficult to move around and spread because it's so thick. I don't like to be rough with my eye area so I hate forcing this to blend.
Tina M.
Bye bye under eye is a great product! The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not really that easy to blend and apply. I love that it is water proof
Pamela B.
Hawthorne, FL
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
Great coverage and consistency. I wish I didn't crease so fast, had a hard time balancing setting this product and finding a powder to get a more matte finish.
Dinesse L.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
First time trying cincelar was this here. It works great I just don't really need cincelar so I hadn't bought any before but this one would be what I would by.
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product works so well, you just need a little to go a long way. It last all day. So many shades in range from color. You cant go wrong with this product.
shanti j.
This is a really good concealer. It is a little more pricey since It is a high end product. I got a sample in an ipsy bag and I loved the coverage it provides.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is such a great concealer! It's really thick so it has great coverage while still blending out really nicely. I love it and I think it is worth the price!
Emily T.