BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Corin L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Absolutely love it!! Great coverage and last all day! This is the only concealer I use under my eyes, I have dark circles and this concealer takes care of that!
malinda b.
Miami, OK
Covers well but is very heavy/cakey and does crease under eyes. I  prefer something that is more lightweight. I think this is not a great option for mature skin.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
It cosmetics is one of ny favorite companies. I would really enjoy a vox box w the bye bye under eyes , the bye bye redness and perhaps the CC cream foundation.
Tatiana G.
This concealer works to let others outwardly know that I'm refreshed and bright eyed instead of actually a shell of a human and  wearing my underwear inside out.
Tiffany K.
This is one of my favorite concealer ever, especially for drag makeup. It is insanely pigmented, blends well, and once you set it with powder, it stays all day.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
This could cover anything honestly ! Love using it under my eyes Just remember a little goes a long way! I have bad bags and dark circles and this helps so much
Madeline C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very tacky, it's something you can't use too much of or it'll look cakey and you have to set it. But girl....it covers! Full coverage and has great ingredients!
abbigail A.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I can say this is a very well used product in my house . because it is mostly women in the house i have to remember to refill or it will be like ww3 in my house
Mirka M.
Spring, TX
I read awesome revues about this so I decided to buy it to try out for myself. Honestly it didn't do anything for me. It creased up regardless of how I set it.👎
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love IT makeup! Wonderful coverage. A little bit goes a long way. You can see a huge difference in a nice quality makeup vs. Something you buy at the drugstore.
Emily T.