BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Katkoot K.
Wonderful full coverage and if you are able to get a shade slightly lighter than your skin it can act as a highlighter for under eye and anywhere else you want.
makenzie l.
Full coverage. I like this concealer. It works great for covering redness. I personally look like I'm dead in the morning. It completely covers my dark circles.
Madeline C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very tacky, it's something you can't use too much of or it'll look cakey and you have to set it. But girl....it covers! Full coverage and has great ingredients!
abbigail A.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I can say this is a very well used product in my house . because it is mostly women in the house i have to remember to refill or it will be like ww3 in my house
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
It cosmetics is one of ny favorite companies. I would really enjoy a vox box w the bye bye under eyes , the bye bye redness and perhaps the CC cream foundation.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
This could cover anything honestly ! Love using it under my eyes Just remember a little goes a long way! I have bad bags and dark circles and this helps so much
Tiffany K.
This is one of my favorite concealer ever, especially for drag makeup. It is insanely pigmented, blends well, and once you set it with powder, it stays all day.
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love IT makeup! Wonderful coverage. A little bit goes a long way. You can see a huge difference in a nice quality makeup vs. Something you buy at the drugstore.
Mirka M.
Spring, TX
I read awesome revues about this so I decided to buy it to try out for myself. Honestly it didn't do anything for me. It creased up regardless of how I set it.👎
Dinesse L.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
First time trying cincelar was this here. It works great I just don't really need cincelar so I hadn't bought any before but this one would be what I would by.
Emily T.