BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Shoshie R.
Back when I used to get horrible acne I used this concealer as it was pretty thick. Now that my skins getting a bit better it tends to be too thick and reveals itself. Great for acne coverage.
Kelsey G.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Its great for spot concealing and has amazing coverage. It can be good for under the eyes if you don't have many fine lines. If you don't set it heavily it will crease.
Allison T.
Maryville, IL
What can I say, this product is absolutely amazing! You don't need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.
Cassie L.
Louisville, KY
I received a sample of this In My ipsy bag and its amazing. it has Great coverage and last all day. It covers my dark circles completely and works wonders on covering blemishes. Highly recommend this concealer.
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
This works!! and the bonus...you only need a TINY bit to cover up blemishes or dark under eyes. its a smooth consistency and covers great. i recommend this product to all my friends
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
The secret be best concealer I've tried it fairly thick but it's easy to apply, it does cause my face to go a little oily but other than that it does wonders with my under eyes I definitely recommend it
Virginia S.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is the best. It's thick enough to cover but doesn't crease and blends well once its warmed up. A definite game changer when it comes to concealing under eye baggage!
Regan H.
Troy, AL
This concealer covers great and blends really easily and it lasts all day. I think it's best for undereye but it can be used on blemishes too! The concealer has a good amount in it for its price. I would recommend it!
Tiffani H.
This product has great pigmentation ! However it creases like crazy no matter how little I use. It is a little thicker which may be why it creases it's also sticky . I've tried to apply it different ways , if you already have creases or small wrinkles under your eyes I would pass on this .
Gaby R.
Flat 19 Carlton Place, Southampton
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
PROS:
Thin texture applies and blends easily.
Click-pen synthetic brush makes precise application easy.
Sets to a luminous, but not shimmery or sparkling finish.
Provides light coverage that lasts reasonably well.
Conceals dark circles or highlights key areas of the face.
Great value, comparable to department store products at triple the price.
Six shades to suit fair to medium skin tones.
CONS:
Luminous finish isn't the best choice for concealing blemishes, especially if they are raised.
Emily T.