BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Leah H.
By far my absolute favorite concealer..mimics skin texture, extreme full coverage and the tackiness of the product is great for allowing the setting powder to really stick.
Amy M.
This product is amazing. A little goes a very long way and is nice and hydrating under the eyes. It also gives great coverage and has vitamins c and k to help brighten under the eyes. Love this stuff!
Sachie K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have really bad under eye circle and very sensitive around my eyes... it really cover and brighten up my eyes and didn't get flaky over time. This is my go to for sure!
Shoshie R.
Back when I used to get horrible acne I used this concealer as it was pretty thick. Now that my skins getting a bit better it tends to be too thick and reveals itself. Great for acne coverage.
Kelsey G.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Its great for spot concealing and has amazing coverage. It can be good for under the eyes if you don't have many fine lines. If you don't set it heavily it will crease.
Allison T.
Maryville, IL
What can I say, this product is absolutely amazing! You don't need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.
Cassie L.
Louisville, KY
I received a sample of this In My ipsy bag and its amazing. it has Great coverage and last all day. It covers my dark circles completely and works wonders on covering blemishes. Highly recommend this concealer.
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
This works!! and the bonus...you only need a TINY bit to cover up blemishes or dark under eyes. its a smooth consistency and covers great. i recommend this product to all my friends
Joanna F.
Selma, CA
The secret be best concealer I've tried it fairly thick but it's easy to apply, it does cause my face to go a little oily but other than that it does wonders with my under eyes I definitely recommend it
Virginia S.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is the best. It's thick enough to cover but doesn't crease and blends well once its warmed up. A definite game changer when it comes to concealing under eye baggage!
Emily T.