BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Angie H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I saw this on TV and thought hnmnnmmmmmm I wonder... but than I got this in my ipsy bag, and YESSSSSSSS Sooooooo excited to use. this . I was not disappointed. it covered the way I wanted and I didn't have to use alot
melissa c.
A little goes a long way with this product! Bye bye under eye is my favorite concealer, the coverage is amazing. It definitely does what it's supposed to, love it!
Kelsey M.
Mansfield
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have sunken circles under my eyes, and I was recommended this. It brightens my eyes and makes me look more awake. I don't wear a lot of make up but it makes my face look perfect.
Natalie D.
Milwaukie, OR
I am 30 years old and this concealer works wonders for anyone who has fine lines. It doesn't settle in and doesn't crease. I would recommend this stuff to anyone!
Dallas F.
Moundsville, WV
Review for: Antiaging more...
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! A little goes a long way with this one. The coverage is phenomenal and it truly is waterproof. I can't wait to get my hands on some more
davia p.
Philadelphia, PA
I love It cosmetics! i have been using this product for a year now and it is the best concealer and cover up you could ask for. its not too cakey, or heavy its perfect! i recommend it!
Mckenzie E.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love full coverage concealer and I have sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find the perfect one. This definitely did what I expected it would. It also didn't crease all day. Great product and at an affordable price!
Alexandra L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is a really good full coverage concealer and you only need to use a tiny amount. It is a bit hard to blend out and is tacky if you don't set it with powder.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I like this concealer but it does not always cover the darkest circles under my eyes. It does hide most of it. The concealer goes on and stays on under my make up.
Autumn M.
denver, CO
THIS! A little goes a long way, and it covers and covers and covers. Dark circles? Gone. Eye bags? Gone. Redness under the eye? Gone. Worth the splurge, seriously.
Emily T.