BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
This is definitely one of the best concealers out there for under eye. I don't like it on the face at all (spot coverage), but it looks great under the eyes for hiding dark circles. It MUST be set with powder so it doesn't crease.
Shayna O.
Fall River, MA
IT cosmetics under eye and CC creams are my absolute favorite products. I wear them both everyday for a flawless, even, non-greasy finish. They also provide SPF which is super important to me.
Sabrina M.
This concealer is one of my favorites. It has great coverage. It covers you dark under eyes. The only thing is that it creases but I just make sure to set it very good.
Jenny B.
Lindale, TX
Love this concealer ! It's a thick and creamy blend that has a full coverage without looking Cakey ! And for us more mature of women has anti aging properties that we look for in a concealer !
Karen M.
Apex, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
My favorite concealer it stays on and doesn't get stuck in crows feet. Very little is needed and just dab around the whole eye. Make sure you use your eye cream 1st so it will go on smoothly
Abigail F.
Odessa, TX
Excelente cobertura😉
Me gusta porque no se hace plastas debajo de los ojos y es de larga duración, simplemente es un buen producto que recomiendo!!
Y claro q lo vuelvo a comprar
Kourtney T.
Holly Pond, AL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love IT Cosmetics! This concealer though is the BOMB! It is waterproof which is great because I go to the lake a lot during the summer and I do not have to worry about my makeup messing up!
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I love this product and use it with celebration foundation and bye bye pores translucent powder and bye bye pores blush and bronzer. I have the highlighting cream but don't use it as much as the others. This concealer hides my flaws.
Alley H.
Love it. Takes always the dark circles under my eyes from staying up late with kids waking up and doing 12 hour shift. I may feel wore out but at least I don't look it
Whitney L.
Hatfield, PA
This concealer covers EVERYTHING. You only need a small amount so the tube goes a long way. My under eye area is typically hard to cover up, but this concealer covers it 100%. Definitely worth the money.
Emily T.