BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
This is my holy grail eye concealer.  I have dry skin, especially in my under eye area, and the thick consistency of this product works wonders to combat the dryness.  A little bit goes a long way, and it instantly conceals.  It definitely needs to be set with a powder.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
Love this concealer! Covers everything without ever looking cakey or off. Got it as a free sample from an ulta grab bag and will def be buying it once I run out of my free sample.
Gianna B.
Definitely worth the price! Full coverage without a cakey appearance. I apply with a beauty blender and set with loose finishing powder which leaves no lines or mascara runs all day long! Usually something I struggle with using other concealers.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
I have very dark under eye circles and this works great! it covers very nicely and stays all day long! A little goes a very long way but it does feel very tacky when you put it on and has to be set with powder.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad , NM
I like this concealer because a little does go a long way! So I don't use a whole lot of product trying to cover up my circles. I like that it also doesn't crease.
Imani M.
Johnson City
I really liked this concealer! It was creamy and wasn't too heavy under the eyes! The packaging is so sleek and it fits right into my travel makeup bag. Perfect for the under eyes! Makes my dark circles disappear, would definitely purchase again.
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
This is one of the only products I've ever used that I can truly say a little bit really does go a LONG way. I have a terrible time finding concealer that doesn't look cakey and this is the best I've found yet.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
It will not come off, sweat, water, whatever. It stays. The coverage is unbeatable. You only need a pin sized amount and it spreads like butter. It's thick but once spread its amazing. The best concealer on the market.
Bridgette M.
Milwaukee, WI
This has great full coverage and is definitely water proof and lasts. The only issue I have is that it can be a bit drying and is very thick. I tend to get creasing under my eyes
Brittany V.
Elkridge, MD
I have tried a number of different products for my under eye bags and discoloration. NOTHING works as well as this stuff! It is simply amazing. It is smooth and doesn't crease or fade. I absolutely love it. IT has a new lifetime customer in me!
Emily T.