BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Anna K.
Auburn, MI
I love this product, it stays in place for a very long time and looks beautiful on you under eyes. You only need the littlest amount of product to cover your under eyes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Elizabeth D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is creamy & goes on & stays where I put it. It covers up spots & blotches. It does not wear off, which is what i luv about it. Finally a concealer to rely on, which is rare. So very glad I tried it.
Jessica R.
El Sobrante, CA
I have super dark circles, so i was amazed how well this worked and with a small amount. I'm defiantly a customer for life. no creasing, stays in place, waterproof, lasted all day long.
Jennifer N.
Pelham, AL
This product gave me the coverage I needed for undereye circles. Buildable coverage allows me to look bright without being cakey or fakey with all day coverage! Superior to other under eye concealers I've tried.
Luz A.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Received it as xmas gift and wore it for New Years. It set well and did not seep into my fine lines, wich was fabulous. Every picture taken that nigh, made my eyes appear bright and no visibility of dark circles. I am definitely purchasing this product again.
Kim J.
Oak Forest, IL
I really like this product. I feel it has good coverage. It is a little pricey. I have found other products that work just as well for less money. It is buildable. The packaging is ok.
Alexandra R.
Lancaster, PA
Love this concealer! It definitely covers what needs to be covered. It can settle into lines/cracks, but I just use the IT Celebration Foundation or the IT Bye Bye Pores powder to set it and they both work great!
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have never personally used this but my family members love this item. I noticed that with them using this item there under bags have been no where near noticeable. From what they tell me it is long lasting and full under eye coverage they are in love.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Not only do I use this for under my eyes but I use it on all my blemishes and red areas. I use a concealer brush to blend it in, it's a little tough to blend with a sponge or finger but it has the BEST coverage.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer as a highlight under my eyes. It's very nice on the under yes and works well for blemishes. Very build able and Amazon. Quality. I recommend this product 100% for all makeup lovers
Emily T.