BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kerin K.
Arlington, VA
I can see how this would work. But for me it was a little too thick and settled into fine lines. Was a little hard to blend into foundation. I may still try it in the summer when my skin isn't as dry.
Ibet H.
By far best concealer I have used. I have very dark under eyes and the formula covers them with no problem and it's very long lasting! On my lazy days I use this for spot treating in necessary areas and I'm ready to go!
Caroline D.
I've been using this for a while and it's very full coverage and heavy weight. This is what it needs to be though and it does its job by covering up under eye dark circles along with spots and harsh redness.
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Did not leave skin dry and leathery like other concealers. Moisturizing and very good coverage. Color correcting and good for hiding under eye bags ans discoloration!
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
This stuff is incredible! It's thick, but not too thick, and lasts all day. I have never had a concealer that works as well as this to hide my dark under eye circles.
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
I like this for full coverage kind of days, however it's very thick so you need to make sure you really blend it out and lightly set it so that it doesn't look cakey
Deanna B.
Full coverage, needs to be set with a powder to prevent creasing. I notice texture starts to form midday and it breaks up like most concealers. Not my favorite but above average. Tried it in medium as a deluxe sample.
Diana A.
Phoenix , Az
This is my FAVORITE concealer ! It's full coverage , I have horrible dark circles under my eyes from being a new mommy and this conceals them right up! It also helps that it's anti aging!
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
The coverage this little tube can give you is amazing. All you need is a tiny little drop. A little goes along way for sure with this product. A little a creasing but won't if you use a setting powder or if you bake.
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I work in the medical field, working very long hours on very little sleep. This concealer works wonders for hiding the dark, heavy bags I frequently have under my eyes. I get compliments from my patients all the time.
Emily T.