BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Luxx M.
Love it Cosmetics. Everything in the entire line is actually good for the skin. This is one of the best I have found. Packaging is very nice. Easy to use. It is very long lasting. Don't have to use a lot. Yes I would buy this again.
jennifer s.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I use this as an all over concealer. Doesn't settle into fine lines around the eyes, doesn't look cakey and last all day! Best eye concealer I have ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty sponge .
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
I love this stuff! I have really dark circles under my eyes, and this does a great job of covering them up. The color is amazing, but be warned, it is SUPER thick, so a little bit goes a LONG way!
Amanda M.
This concealer has a thick consistency so you will only need a little bit of it. It covers the blue and purple hues of my under eyes very well and it doesn't crease. It also sets to a lightweight powder finish which I really enjoy.
Lisa M.
It's OK! It's not that bad but for me this just didn't cut it and I really wanted to love this. It's very thick and very oily feeling. Was not good for my combination skin.
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Really thick formulation. Very comparable to the hard candy glamoflage concealer. However the It Cosmetics one creases so much more on me. I prefer to use this on my face rather than under my eyes.
Lateefah F.
York, PA
One of the best concealers I've used limits puffiness instantly. Its light and have healthy minerals so wont dry skin. They definitely outdid themselves this time 5stars.
Alaina V.
Whitesboro, NY
Great coverage but it's too thick, heavy, and creases underneath my eyes. I also find that it settles into all of my find lines. If you have a problem with under eye creasing, I would try a thiner and more lightweight concealer.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I have a tiny baby sample from a sub box, and i don't know how i lived without it, it covers my darkness its amazing. you need to set it with a powder or it will be sooo sticky and hard to blend out
Kayla L.
This concealer is a little too thick, shiny, and pink for my skin. It's a good product overall, but it didn't work great for me which is why I've given it a 3 rating.
Emily T.