BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
jennifer s.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I use this as an all over concealer. Doesn't settle into fine lines around the eyes, doesn't look cakey and last all day! Best eye concealer I have ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty sponge .
Lisa M.
It's OK! It's not that bad but for me this just didn't cut it and I really wanted to love this. It's very thick and very oily feeling. Was not good for my combination skin.
Catherine S.
The coverage is awesome. But it does settle in any fine lines. And is very thick and sticky. If, like me you prefer a more natural look this product isnt for you.
Luxx M.
Love it Cosmetics. Everything in the entire line is actually good for the skin. This is one of the best I have found. Packaging is very nice. Easy to use. It is very long lasting. Don't have to use a lot. Yes I would buy this again.
Kayla L.
This concealer is a little too thick, shiny, and pink for my skin. It's a good product overall, but it didn't work great for me which is why I've given it a 3 rating.
Dawn M.
I love this concealer ..it definitely works for my dark circles... And the good thing about this concealer it has a a lot of good benefits.. Such as viatmin A, C, E and paraben free. Must try ...the only thing i don't like about it is when you take a pictures it has a white cast effect. Hope they do so,ething about it.
Cassie M.
My favorite concealer so far! I have such a problem with dark circles, and this covers them and brightens so well! I've tried so many concealers, but this is the only one that seems to do the job.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I have a tiny baby sample from a sub box, and i don't know how i lived without it, it covers my darkness its amazing. you need to set it with a powder or it will be sooo sticky and hard to blend out
Jacy J.
Littleton, CO
This is my favorite concealer. It stays on all day long. It eliminates the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. The tube is a little more pricey than drug store brands, but it usually lasts me 2-3 months! I would definitely recommend.
Lateefah F.
York, PA
One of the best concealers I've used limits puffiness instantly. Its light and have healthy minerals so wont dry skin. They definitely outdid themselves this time 5stars.
Emily T.