BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Dea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Received in ipsy bag... covers very well however i seems to crease/ make my wrinkles appear more eventhough i bake with my powder. Not sure i would buy. It does last all day.
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL
Pricey concealer but it works wonderfully! I get so many complementseats when I use this product. It helps conceal my undereye wrinkles and helps keep my eyes looking younger.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is truly amazing. I loved how smooth it went on and stayed on all day. It wasn't too heavy but concealed like it was. I was complimented a few times on how refreshing I looked throughout the day
sharlene p.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product! And the brand overall is such a good brand, but this specific product is the best, a little goes a long way and once you set it , it looks so nice and smooth! One of my favorites !
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
When they say it's 8 hours of sleep in the two they are not joking this stuff is amazing always fire in a shade lighter so that it not only hides all imperfections but also acts as a highlighter this stuff does not budge it is amazing
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
This concealer is amazing. Not only does it provide full coverage but it also does not crease on me. It can cover under eye circles as well as blemishes and hyperpigmentation. I would buy this again.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN
I love Bye bye concealer. It has a flawless finish makes your pores look gone and when you set you undereye after Appling this it looks airbrushed. It has full coverage and hides anything. It is one of my top favorites.
Joanne B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This eye concealer is one of my faves! BUT you literally need such a small amount because it is full coverage. It blends easy and lasts all day. It is one of my holy grails!
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I have very dark circles under my eyes and they are a bit sunken in. This is one of the few items that can really cover and brighten them. They are very creamy and do not crease too much if you set it.
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is incredible! It is so strongly pigmented and has a great shade selection for me. A little goes a long way so if you are worried about the price trust me it will last you foreverrrr! A great product from an awesome brand.
Emily T.