BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Angel L.
If you have something you need to cover, this will cover it! It's very thick, and emollient, so I highly recommend setting anywhere you put it with powder. It is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way!
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
very good at covering anything this stuffs like magic in a tube very heavy it melts into a creamy perfect miracle it onlt takes a tiny drop and boom flawless skin
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
This is a pretty good concealer, it has nice coverage and everything but it doesn't fully dry unless you powder it but unless you do that it is pretty tacky. I do prefer my Kat Von D concealer over it though.
Stacy A.
I love this product i have really dark circles under my eye and this covers them very well. I also love that there is collagen vitamin e and c in it as well so it helps condition your skin while concealing
Katia A.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is very thick and can crease. You need the smallest amount but still very thick to work with. It does cover dark circles but its hard to work with.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
AMAZING, so amazing that I spent $24 on it without a second thought. I have olive, almost yellow bruise like discoloration around my eyes and this product covers it right away and 100R% with the smallest amount
Jordan K.
Henderson, NV
I really like this concealer, but it is quite thick & doesn't go on to my face very well, I've tried using a brush, a Beauty Blender, and my fingers, nothing seems to go on smoothly. But it has GREAT coverage! If you're using for red spots or discoloration, I recommend the Bye Bye Redness! instead of this concealer, it covers much more.
Alison S.
Naperville, IL
I absolutely love this product. I use it every day over my primer but under my foundation. I seem to always look tired in the morning and this stuff covers it up. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts a LONG time. Worth every penny!
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
I don't actually use this under my eyes. I find it to be too think for that. However, it is my favorite concealer for covering blemishes and redness. It has amazing coverage and a little goes a long way.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
This stuff is great! I received a trial size in an Ipsy bag and it has lasted forever. I imagine that when I get the full size it really will last me forever! The coverage is great and it does not budge.
Emily T.