BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Diana Z.
Perrysburg , OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
HOLY GRAIL. Use it on the daily and have been for a couple of years now, no other concealer compares to this. Very easy to apple, on the thicker side. So, a little goes a long way!
Paige H.
My absolute favorite, life saver product! I apply it on top of my foundation under my eyes. Nice packaging, easy to squeeze out. One tube lasts me well over 6 months, it stays on all day. I will continue to purchase.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
I love IT cosmetics! The bye bye under eye products are amazing and great to use. This is something I recently started using and is definitely my go to products!
Nastasha B.
College Place, WA
I have horrible under eye circles! It is so hard to find a product that REALLY covers up and stays put, Bye Bye Under Eye does that! It works great for anything you need to cover up!
Kara C.
Definitely would recommend this product!!! It cosmetics bye bye Under Eye is one of the best under eye Concealers and it covers up my horrible dark circles like a dream!
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I so wanted this to work. But contrary to their statements, it settles into every crack, fine line and pore I have. It will not stay put and just looks terrible.
Cary F.
Intense and a little goes a long way...less is more if you have fine lines but coverage is great! I do set with a little setting powder when I use this under eyes.
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is amazing....all of this brand is quality! Especially thuer under eye treatments....this and bye bye redness are absolutely a must in every Muas kit!
Sara K.
Absolutely love this product! It really does the trick with covering up my under eye dark spots!! I got it in my Ipsy bag a few months back and had never tried it before and now that I have I can say it definitely is my go to brand when in need.
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
Holy moly I LOVE this product! The best concealer ever! covers up any dark circles or skin that is not perfect. if I'm lazy I could literally just put this on my face and go to the gym. makes my face look flawless. this is sooo worth she price!
Emily T.