BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Desiree R.
Windermere, FL
Best ever last all day and gives the best coverage really good for under eyes and blemishes very good product really recommend for almost everyone with bags this full on coverage
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Amazing coverage for those days you'd rather be sleeping. this completely covers my dark circles. The only tiny flaw is that sometimes the formula can really accumulate in any wrinkles and stand out. This happens more in the hotter weather.
Sarah S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very full coverage which I need with my dark circles. However it is so thick you need to blot with a wet sponge, it can also be greasy and you must set it/ bake it.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
It will not come off, sweat, water, whatever. It stays. The coverage is unbeatable. You only need a pin sized amount and it spreads like butter. It's thick but once spread its amazing. The best concealer on the market.
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
I I find myself disappointed with a lot of concealers, but this is not one of them. It's full coverage and buildable. It's blendable. It has a variety of shades. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this concealer! Covers everything without ever looking cakey or off. Got it as a free sample from an ulta grab bag and will def be buying it once I run out of my free sample.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Did not like this concealer at all. When I squeezed it out of the tube it felt so dry. I tried to warm it up between my fingers but when I applied it, it looked so cakey and felt so dry. Would not try again
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this brand so much. I am working towards completely converting all my makeup to it. This concealer covers any undereye circles and stays put all day without creasing. I also dab this in highlight zones on my face. I love this so much!
Katie G.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I don't like this product at all. its way too harsh & not easy at all to blend. it sets way to soon & although the coverage pay off is good, it gets cakey by the end of the day.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
very good at covering anything this stuffs like magic in a tube very heavy it melts into a creamy perfect miracle it onlt takes a tiny drop and boom flawless skin
Emily T.