BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nastasha B.
College Place, WA
I have horrible under eye circles! It is so hard to find a product that REALLY covers up and stays put, Bye Bye Under Eye does that! It works great for anything you need to cover up!
Amanda W.
Swartz Creek, MI
This product is AMAZING. I am always on a hunt for concealer that does it's job and this one definitely covers up those dark circles. I have tried almost everything drugstore and nothing compares to this concealer. I'm glad that I have found something that takes me from looking tired to awake.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I so wanted this to work. But contrary to their statements, it settles into every crack, fine line and pore I have. It will not stay put and just looks terrible.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received a sample size in "medium". I was very impressed with the under eye coverage and a very small amount goes a long way. It brightened my eye area, covered a blue vein under my eye, and the shade was a good match for me. I purchased the full size recently. I would recommend this for those looking for a good concealer that will last a long time!
Cary F.
Intense and a little goes a long way...less is more if you have fine lines but coverage is great! I do set with a little setting powder when I use this under eyes.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Super awesome coverage!!! I'm a mom of three and I am a fan of concealing my under bags. They're not Gucci, they are fuchi lol. It does a marvelous job, a little goes a long way. I love it!! I need it in my life.
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is amazing....all of this brand is quality! Especially thuer under eye treatments....this and bye bye redness are absolutely a must in every Muas kit!
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Literally the best under eye concealer. It has he best coverage and a little goes a long way. I am so glad ipsy sent me this cause it hides my under eye circles.
Sara K.
Absolutely love this product! It really does the trick with covering up my under eye dark spots!! I got it in my Ipsy bag a few months back and had never tried it before and now that I have I can say it definitely is my go to brand when in need.
Kara C.
Definitely would recommend this product!!! It cosmetics bye bye Under Eye is one of the best under eye Concealers and it covers up my horrible dark circles like a dream!
Emily T.