BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Anna N.
This concealer is creamy, has good coverage and it lasts forever. You only need a tiny amount to cover inference circles. It can crease sometimes and the color is not a perfect match but overall it's a very good product and I've repurchased it in the past.
Clare J.
Auburn, WA
The IT cosmetics under eye concealer is my favorite. I use it to enhance brightness under my eyes which helps with dark circles. The formula is a bit thick so you don't need much. I have a tiny one that I got two months ago and I'm not done with it yet.
Kylea F.
Belmont, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Bye Bye under eye full coverage waterproof concealer by It Cosmetics is the Holy Grail of concealers. It does everything and then some of what a concealer should do! It has great coverage, but doesn't ever look cakey. This is my favorite of all concealer!
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this concealer in my ipsy bag and I loved it. It hides my dark circles so well. With other products I've had to reapply but with this concealer there is no reappling!
Freda D.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Stays on! Even through a hot summer day in the south. Amazing. I'm 45 years old and this is the first time I've found a concealer to hold up the the humidity we have here in Alabama in the Summer. This collection is the best yet. Keep up the great work!
Ruby P.
I had high hopes for this product because I have dark purple under eyes and puffiness (hereditary). I heard this product had collagen that is suppose to minimize puffiness, but it didn't work as well as I hoped. I like the one from Tarte better. Still a great product, I am just hoping for a miracle here.
Stephanie K.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I got this as a sample in an ipsy bag. I love this concealer. It has amazing coverage. I recommended this to a friend that was afraid of creasing. She loved it too!
Nora C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer when I have really bad dark circles. It really helps brighten up my under eye and a little goes a long way! I love everything about it.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Antiaging more...
Probably the best concealer I've ever used! I love how thick it is in the tube. So far there is no con other than the price. I wouldn't say it's buildable because it's so thick and covers so well. A little goes a long way!
Anum R.
Houston , TX
This is a great full coverage concealer if you have dark under eyes. But the texture is really thick so you kind of have to work with it or else you could look really cakey and creasy if you have fine lines under your eyes
Emily T.