BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nina L.
Fort Mill, SC
I have always struggled with acne and I have finally found a concealer that fully covers and smooths out my acne and also combats my terrible dark circles. I prefer to use it on blemishes as it is pretty heavy so I just use it as a blemish corrector
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this concealer. I use a tiny, tiny dot for my set of undereye circles. I let it set there and warm up, then blend. The only reason I'm giving it a four is because of the color. I have medium and it is not medium. It's light, but it works for under my eyes.
Yessi T.
Well, it does provide decent coverage under my eye atea, but it's extremely thick. it also tends to settle into your eye wrinkles. It also tends to make skin oily
Cary F.
Intense and a little goes a long way...less is more if you have fine lines but coverage is great! I do set with a little setting powder when I use this under eyes.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Literally the best under eye concealer. It has he best coverage and a little goes a long way. I am so glad ipsy sent me this cause it hides my under eye circles.
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
Holy moly I LOVE this product! The best concealer ever! covers up any dark circles or skin that is not perfect. if I'm lazy I could literally just put this on my face and go to the gym. makes my face look flawless. this is sooo worth she price!
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received a sample size in "medium". I was very impressed with the under eye coverage and a very small amount goes a long way. It brightened my eye area, covered a blue vein under my eye, and the shade was a good match for me. I purchased the full size recently. I would recommend this for those looking for a good concealer that will last a long time!
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is amazing....all of this brand is quality! Especially thuer under eye treatments....this and bye bye redness are absolutely a must in every Muas kit!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Super awesome coverage!!! I'm a mom of three and I am a fan of concealing my under bags. They're not Gucci, they are fuchi lol. It does a marvelous job, a little goes a long way. I love it!! I need it in my life.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I so wanted this to work. But contrary to their statements, it settles into every crack, fine line and pore I have. It will not stay put and just looks terrible.
Emily T.