BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Definitely thick in consistency as many of the other reviews mention. Use sparingly when you put it on. It's taken me quite a few times of applying to get a hang of it. I think the heavier you put it on the more you see the creases.
Maixee V.
I just brought this at Ulta and I love it! It works really well and it hides all of my dark spots underneath my eye. You don't need to use a lot. And I feel that this will last me a couple of months. It is really worth the money.
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Excelente producto, súper pigmentado, tiene excelente cobertura, no hay nada negativo que pueda añadir, el empaque es muy funcional y podemos construir la cobertura que sea necesaria. Lo compraré de nuevo
Penny J.
Monroe, NC
I have terrible dark circles under my eyes, always have. I received a sample in an ipsy bag a few months ago and I'm still using it. Holy heck, amazing! A little goes a long way and my dark circles disappear. I bought a full size thinking the sample would run out quick so I have back up. Best concealer I've ever used.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
I do like this and it tends to work as a good concealer. Its a bit thick for me.. Its kinda hard to work with out of the tube.. It does seem to stay good once set with powder. The thick consistency makes me hesitant to buy again.
Lana B.
Guthrie, KY
IT Cosmetics concealer is one of my favorite concealers. This anti-aging concealer does a great job hiding those crows feet fine lines. It's full coverage and long wearing.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I have extremely dry skin and this was just too thick for under my eyes. It definitely highlighted my dry patches and made the fine lines under m eyes more apparent. I think that's to be expected out of any full coverage concealer through. This is sadly just not the one for me
Ashley M.
I have really bad under eye circles so some concealers don't work for me. But this works amazing! I used this in neutral medium and it covered my bags completely. A little goes a long way as well!
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
A tiny dot of this stuff covers my dark circles - amazing coverage. It is very emollient, so you have to set it, but it stays in place all day once you do. Highly recommend.
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
Ok concealer, in my opinion. It has enough coverage, doesn't crease, the shade matched.
However, the texture is too thick, it takes more time to blend than other concealer.
Emily T.