BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This concealer was alright. It covered what I needed it to pretty well but the price is a little high for what it is. I can find a better concealer for a better price.
Candice p.
Covers everything!!! It takes very little to get the coverage you need. I use this just under my eyes but it does do well on the face. but I prefer a lighter less thick for the rest of my face and for highlighting under the eye
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Very sticky, doesn't mix well with some foundations/ setting powders. Very good coverage. A little goes a long way. I would rebuy when I'm done with the one I have now but maybe won't use it with certain foundations.
Nicki j.
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used! It hides any blemishes and corrects under eye discoloration! This product stays all day and is well worth the price tag! This product also blends well to match your skin tone!
Irina U.
I have trouble with this product because it comes in so few shades. The lightest shade is too light - and the next one up, far too dark. I am a Fairly-Light shade in Bare Minerals makeup, and NC20 in MAC shades. Usually there's something that works for me, but not here.
Katie J.
Cheshire, Ct
I love this. It blends so well and stays on all day, I dab a little on my hand and rub it so it starts to take color, then I dab some under my eye, it came in my Ipsy and I absolutely love it.
Cassie P.
Phoenix , Az
Review for: Antiaging more...
If I could give this ten starts I would. This is an absolutely cannot live without product. While it's perfect for under eyes I pretty much use this for any concealing needs (spots or redness). Blends our beautifully and for the full coverage it looks so natural.
Celia G.
Omg me encanta este corrector es uno de los mejores que e tratado con poquito tienes para cubrir tus ojeras o imperfeciones yo desde que lo use no lo dejo de usar 😍👍🏼👍🏼
Tianna F.
Wilmington , MA
Great under eye concealer. covers dark circles very well. I have used with blemishes as well and it works well there too. Just be light handed as is very full coverage
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Holy moley this stuff is amazing! The coverage is perfect and really gets rid of darkness under the eye. A little goes a long way, and it stays put throughout the day.
Emily T.