BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I've done everything to give this concealer a break. Warm it in my fingers, apply with brush, set with powder, say a prayer, to the concealer gods, whatever, and it ALWAYS creases.
Laura P.
This stuff is amazing. i go to work at 3am and am very, very often sleep deprived. i cannot tell you all of the wonders this has made on my face. a little goes a long way and it will instantly make you look awake and refreshed. absolutely worth the money.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is great for those gals who want to hide certain unwanted sighns of anging under there eyes it does a great job concealing and helping you looking younger and concealed !!!
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
This is extremely thick. If you know how to work with this concealer, it is life changing. Coverage is amazing. And a little goes such a long way. I've had my sample size for EVER.
Sara M.
I am literally in love with this concealer. It really does take away my under eye and brightens my eyes up and gives my face a nice lift and lightening and brightening tone. I just hate the price!
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
Best concealer. A little goes a long way. I use this and set it with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder and it doesn't crease or crack, even after a full day of wear!
Alejandra T.
Bronx, NY
I have very dark undereye circles. And this concealer on top of a eye corrector dooooesss miraclesss! Im so greatful for this product. It does not crease on me which is a PLUS!
Karla G.
Me Gusta Porque Es Contra Él Agua Y Es Muy Duradero Y Tiene Muy Buen Acubado Y Es Muy Fácil De Difuminar Un Precio Ni Muy Bueno Ni Muy Malo Pero Perfecto Para Usar Día @ Día (:
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
This concealer works marvelously! It covers up everything and is easy to blend! It also covers up blemishes very good!! I think its deep coverage it is s great product! I definitely recommend it to others!
Cyndi W.
Surprise, AZ
I absolutely love this product..I don't have much darkness just very uneven tones due to Rosacea. This helps even put my overall face pallett for a wonderful slate to work with.
Emily T.